LG – Photographs 4
- Jan 02, 2020
- Question of the Day
- Reviewed by: Matt Riley
A group of 6 friends is taking a photograph. Four men – Eddie, Frank, Geoff, and Herrod – and two women – Stevee and Tracy. Who is in the picture and who is out of the picture at any particular time is determined by the following conditions:
1. Herrod is out of the photograph if Eddie is in the photograph
2. If Geoff is in the photograph, Stevee is also in
3. If any of the women are in the photograph, F is in the photograph as well
4. If H is out of the photograph, T is in the photograph
4. If both of the women are in the photograph how many men must be in the photo as well?
EXPLANATION: If Stevee and Tracy are in, the only other rule that is activated is rule #3, which means Frank has to be in.
Want to receive daily LSAT practice delivered right into your inbox? Sign up here for our LSAT Question of the Day emails!
Search the Blog
Free LSAT Practice Account
Sign up for a free Blueprint LSAT account and get access to a free trial of the Self-Paced Course and a free practice LSAT with a detailed score report, mind-blowing analytics, and explanatory videos.Learn More
logic games Game Over: LSAC Says Farewell to Logic Games
General LSAT Advice How to Get a 180 on the LSAT
Entertainment Revisiting Elle's LSAT Journey from Legally Blonde