LG – Photographs 2
- Jan 02, 2020
- Question of the Day
A group of 6 friends is taking a photograph. Four men – Eddie, Frank, Geoff, and Herrod – and two women – Stevee and Tracy. Who is in the picture and who is out of the picture at any particular time is determined by the following conditions:
1. Herrod is out of the photograph if Eddie is in the photograph
2. If Geoff is in the photograph, Stevee is also in
3. If any of the women are in the photograph, F is in the photograph as well
4. If H is out of the photograph, T is in the photograph
2. Which one of the following CANNOT be true at any time while taking the photograph?
A. Tracy and Frank are the only two people in the photograph
B. Stevee is the only woman in the photograph
C. Geoff and Frank are the only two men in the photograph
D. Herrod is the only person in the photograph
E. Geoff and Stevee are the only two people in the photograph
CORRECT ANSWER: (E) – Geoff and Stevee are the only two people in the photograph
EXPLANATION: Answer choice (E) violates rule #4 and therefore cannot happen
Want to receive daily LSAT practice delivered right into your inbox? Sign up here for our LSAT Question of the Day emails!
Search the Blog
General LSAT Advice Two Truths About Retaking
General LSAT Advice Understanding Your LSAT Score: The "Curve," Explained
General LSAT Advice How is an LSAT score calculated?
Free LSAT Practice Account
Take a free practice LSAT, get a detailed score report and explanatory videos, and learn your odds of getting into your dream school just by checking out our FREE LSAT resources.Learn More