The Best Free MCAT Practice Tests
- Jul 21, 2021
- Reviewed By: Liz Flagge
If you are just getting started on your MCAT prep or looking for more MCAT practice tests, you may find yourself with a ton of options. It’s hard to figure out where to start—full-length exams, Qbanks, diagnostic quizzes—the list is endless!
While Qbanks provide an invaluable opportunity to target your prep on specific subject areas, full-length practice tests are incredibly important to help get you ready for the MCAT.
Think of it like preparing for a marathon. When you prepare for a marathon, it’s important to build up to the full length that you’ll be running. Near race day, you’ll want to mimic the experience as much as possible so you know what to expect and can make sure your mind and body are as prepared as possible.
Taking full-length MCAT practice exams follows the same logic. If taken properly, they can help simulate the MCAT testing experience, allowing you to practice your test-taking skills and get more comfortable with the content.
But where can you find the best MCAT practice tests without breaking the bank? Check out our list below of the top free MCAT practice tests that are available to students right now.
The Best Free MCAT Practice Exams:
- AAMC Practice Exams: By far, the best way to practice for the MCAT is to take tests available by the test makers themselves. While AAMC MCAT practice exams are not entirely free, they do provide a free sample test with 230 questions that can be accessed through the MCAT Official Prep Hub.
- Kaplan: You can take a free full-length practice exam with Kaplan that includes a breakdown of your strengths and weaknesses once you complete the exam. Additionally, they’ll give you two weeks of access to their online videos and practice.
- The Princeton Review: The Princeton Review also has a full-length practice exam available on their website that is free. Once you complete it, you’ll get a feedback report detailing which questions you got correct and which ones you missed. If you don’t want to take a full-length exam, they also have a quick 10-question quiz that you can try as well.
- MCAT-Prep.com: You can complete a full-length practice exam with MCAT-Prep.com that is 100% online and free to take. Once you are finished, you can compare your performance to other students who have taken this practice test and see how you did.
- Blueprint: Blueprint not only provides a free practice exam, but you also get a half-length MCAT diagnostic exam as well. With their free practice account, you can also receive access to their study planner tool and 7 learning modules.
That’s five free full-length MCAT practice exams that you have access to today! Taking MCAT practice exams are really important to your success on the MCAT. Understanding your performance and establishing a baseline are crucial to narrowing your preparation to the areas of the exam that you need it the most.
Understand your MCAT practice results and work with a tutor to create a personalized prep plan. Sign up for a free consult and get matched with an expert tutor who can help raise your MCAT score and meet your goals.
Photo by Konstantin Evdokimov on Unsplash
Search the Blog
Free ConsultationSchedule Now
Free MCAT Practice AccountNeed great MCAT practice?
Get the most representative MCAT practice possible when you sign up for our free MCAT Account, which includes a half-length diagnostic exam and one of our full-length MCAT practice exams.Learn More