LG – Photographs 5
- Jan 02, 2020
- Question of the Day
A group of 6 friends is taking a photograph. Four men – Eddie, Frank, Geoff, and Herrod – and two women – Stevee and Tracy. Who is in the picture and who is out of the picture at any particular time is determined by the following conditions:
1. Herrod is out of the photograph if Eddie is in the photograph
2. If Geoff is in the photograph, Stevee is also in
3. If any of the women are in the photograph, F is in the photograph as well
4. If H is out of the photograph, T is in the photograph
5. What is the maximum number of friends that can be in the photograph at any given time?
EXPLANATION: The maximum number is five, because the only restriction we have on who cannot be in is rule #1.
Want to receive daily LSAT practice delivered right into your inbox? Sign up here for our LSAT Question of the Day emails!
Search the Blog
Free LSAT Practice Account
Take a free practice LSAT, get a detailed score report and explanatory videos, and learn your odds of getting into your dream school just by checking out our FREE LSAT resources.Learn More
Entertainment Revisiting Elle's LSAT Journey from Legally Blonde