Six Reasons to be Thankful for the LSAT
- Nov 25, 2010
- Odds and Ends
Six reasons to give thanks for the LSAT on Thanksgiving day, from your friends at MostStronglySupported.
6. You get the unique experience of studying on tryptophan.
5. It provides redemption for a low GPA caused by all those undergraduate days you studied on tryptophan.
4. You can show up at the dinner table without fear of reprisal for personal hygiene neglect.
3. You now have use for the hundreds of number two pencils lying among the duct tape and matches in the kitchen drawer.
2. You can easily spot all football-related fallacies, including the claim that Randy Moss is a good wide receiver.
1. You can wow your family with information about Thurgood Marshall, oral traditions, and the extinction of the dinosaurs.
There you have it, MSS readers. Go easy on the red wine and don’t forget your LSAT study over the weekend – the December LSAT is just over two weeks away. Until Monday, Happy Thanksgiving!
Search the Blog
Free LSAT Practice Account
Take a free practice LSAT, get a detailed score report and explanatory videos, and learn your odds of getting into your dream school just by checking out our FREE LSAT resources.Learn More
Entertainment Revisiting Elle's LSAT Journey from Legally Blonde