LSAT Webinar — Part 1
- May 16, 2012
On May 16 Next Step did a live webinar on the LSAT and the law school admissions process. For those of you who couldn’t make it, we covered:
- How long should I study for the LSAT?
- When should I take the test?
- What materials should I use?
- What are my prep options?
- What skills will I need to master to get a great Logical Reasoning score?
- How can I start to make sense of Logic Games?
Here’s Part 1 of the hour-long webinar.
Here’s Part 2 of the LSAT webinar.
Next Step Test Preparation provides complete courses of one-on-one LSAT tutoring for about the price of a crowded lecture-style prep course. Email us or call 888-530-NEXT (6398) for a complimentary consultation.
Search the Blog
Free LSAT Practice Account
Sign up for a free Blueprint LSAT account and get access to a free trial of the Self-Paced Course and a free practice LSAT with a detailed score report, mind-blowing analytics, and explanatory videos.Learn More
General LSAT Advice How to Get a 180 on the LSAT
Entertainment Revisiting Elle's LSAT Journey from Legally Blonde