LSAT Webinar — Part 1
- May 16, 2012
On May 16 Next Step did a live webinar on the LSAT and the law school admissions process. For those of you who couldn’t make it, we covered:
- How long should I study for the LSAT?
- When should I take the test?
- What materials should I use?
- What are my prep options?
- What skills will I need to master to get a great Logical Reasoning score?
- How can I start to make sense of Logic Games?
Here’s Part 1 of the hour-long webinar.
Here’s Part 2 of the LSAT webinar.
Next Step Test Preparation provides complete courses of one-on-one LSAT tutoring for about the price of a crowded lecture-style prep course. Email us or call 888-530-NEXT (6398) for a complimentary consultation.
Search the Blog
Free LSAT Practice Account
Take a free practice LSAT, get a detailed score report and explanatory videos, and learn your odds of getting into your dream school just by checking out our FREE LSAT resources.Learn More
Entertainment Revisiting Elle's LSAT Journey from Legally Blonde