Good Luck on the October LSAT Tomorrow!
- Oct 02, 2020
- good luck, LSAT
- Reviewed by: Matt Riley
It’s showtime, folks.
We here at Blueprint LSAT just wanted to wish everyone taking the October LSAT-Flex this weekend (and early next week) the best of luck. You’ve done the hard work and we know you’re going crush it. YOU know you’ll crush it. EVERYONE knows you’ll crush it.
Just some last-minute reminders and tips for the LSAT:
- – Make sure your computer, webcam, and ProctorU login work.
- – Make sure your roommates and/or family know not to interrupt you while you’re taking the exam.
- – Keep your desk area and the room you’re testing in as clear of clutter as you can.
- – Put your phone on silent and out of sight when you begin the exam.
- – Use the restroom beforehand. Just…trust us.
- – Don’t forget to complete your LSAT Writing!
Get a good night’s rest, and approach October LSAT test day like you would any ol’ LSAT practice test. Make us proud, future lawyers!
Search the Blog
Free LSAT Practice Account
Sign up for a free Blueprint LSAT account and get access to a free trial of the Self-Paced Course and a free practice LSAT with a detailed score report, mind-blowing analytics, and explanatory videos.Learn More
logic games Game Over: LSAC Says Farewell to Logic Games
General LSAT Advice How to Get a 180 on the LSAT
Entertainment Revisiting Elle's LSAT Journey from Legally Blonde