Top 10 New Year’s LSAT Resolutions
- Jan 01, 2010
- Odds and Ends
It’s the first day of 2010, which means it’s time to make resolutions! Here’s our top ten for the LSAT:
10. Deeply regret that dinosaurs, and various theories of their extinction, ever existed.
9. Contemplate purchase of Kim Kardashian’s Guide to LSAT 180.
8. Get new fingerprints for LSAT testing site so criminal record from shoplifting Hello Kitty backpack from Wal-Mart doesn’t show up.
7. Write essay at end of test about how Adam Lambert’s mascara is inspiration to all.
6. Sign up for Tiger Woods’ ‘good luck’ texting service.
5. Burn Twilight books for nighttime study light.
4. Locate receipt to return ill-advised purchase of #3 pencil.
3. Dedicate 2010 LSAT to Michael Jackson with 13-year old Cub Scout sleepover party.
2. Resolve to become a cast member of Jersey Shore if the whole lawyer thing doesn’t work out.
And the number one LSAT resolution is…
1. Take the GMAT.
Search the Blog
Free LSAT Practice Account
Take a free practice LSAT, get a detailed score report and explanatory videos, and learn your odds of getting into your dream school just by checking out our FREE LSAT resources.Learn More
Entertainment Revisiting Elle's LSAT Journey from Legally Blonde