So You Wanna Be a Doctor – October 2019
- Oct 16, 2019
- MCAT Blog, Premed Webinars, Webinar
We get it. You’re obsessed with Grey’s Anatomy or maybe you had a really significant medical experience growing up. And now you’re thinking of becoming a doctor. It might look like a glamorous job, but becoming a doctor is 90% hard work from the day you decide you want to follow this path (the other 10% really is fun and fascinating). Before you buy your first stethoscope, watch this Next Step MCAT instructor Phil Hawkins as he goes over what the journey to becoming a doctor really looks like, from your life as a pre-med and the MCAT to applying to medical school and then everything until your first day as a Dr.
Watch the webinar below.
Still set on becoming a doctor? Then you need to get ready for the MCAT. Blueprint MCAT (formerly Next Step) is a leader in representative MCAT prep. This webinar is just a sampling of what our course students have access to on a regular basis. The Blueprint MCAT Online and Live Online Courses were created by experts with 524+ MCAT scores, including MDs and PhDs. We constantly update our MCAT practice tests to reflect the latest AAMC interface and changes; see for yourself and get a free diagnostic and full-length by signing up for the Free MCAT Practice Bundle. If you need more individualized attention, our MCAT tutors provide private MCAT tutoring personalized to address your unique needs and weaknesses. What works for some may not work for all, so it’s important to find the right MCAT prep that works for you. Schedule a free consultation with our experienced Academic Managers to start you on the path to MCAT success.
Search the Blog
Free ConsultationSchedule Now
Free MCAT Practice AccountNeed great MCAT practice?
Get the most representative MCAT practice possible when you sign up for our free MCAT Account, which includes a half-length diagnostic exam and one of our full-length MCAT practice exams.Learn More