The New Version of Cram Fighter is Here!
- Dec 28, 2015
Check out the new features and the updated look below.
We are thrilled to announce the release of the latest version of Cram Fighter!
“The new Cram Fighter version is fantastic – The layout is downright gorgeous, the controls are easier to access than ever, and the daily To-Do emails and Google Calendar integration really help me stay on task,” says Lizz G., a medical student at Wake Forest School of Medicine.
Here is what’s new
For starters, Cram Fighter has a whole new look. But, since we are more than just good looks, we have also implemented exciting features. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Sync your Cram Fighter schedule with Google Calendar – simply click where it says “Hi, …” → Settings → Connect (under “Google Calendar”)
- View stats about your study progress – click on Progress, and will be presented with your Task progress
- New user interface that works on mobile devices
- Get daily email reports with what’s on the horizon – a friendly reminder of the milestones that lay ahead and what you’ve accomplished already
- Study for multiple exams simultaneously – you can easily add others exams and unique study blocks pertaining to each exam
- Compare your study plan to your peers – as you decide how many hours you’ll be spend on each type of resource, Cram Fighter will let you how your choices compare to those of your peers.
If you have been anticipating a specific feature that was not mentioned above, worry not; there are many new improvements underway.
If you are a current Cram Fighter user, you’ll be automatically upgraded to the latest version. All your information will be transferred to the new version, and you will be able to start using its new features right away.
We’d love to hear your comments or concerns. Drop us a line, and let us know your thoughts!