3 Reasons To Add Pastest’s Free USMLE Step 1 Qbank To Your Study Plan Now
- Jan 10, 2018
If you’re not already using the free Pastest Step 1 Qbank for your USMLE Step 1 prep, read this post for 3 reasons why you should add it to your study plan now.
This is a guest post from Damon Hampson, Development Manager at Pastest.
Pastest has been helping medical students and doctors prepare for exams for over 45 years. Starting out as a book publisher, Pastest has since evolved into one of the world’s leading providers of online medical test prep resources, boasting subscribers in 190 countries and a Trust Score of 8/10 on Trustpilot. Disclosure: Cram Fighter has a partner relationship with Pastest, to help further spread the word about the free Pastest Step 1 Qbank among US medical students. Pastest’s 2100-question Step 1 Qbank is totally FREE to use, through August 31, 2018.
Three reasons why the Pastest USMLE Step 1 Qbank is worth your attention:
1. Rockstar faculty of content writers and editors
The Pastest writing faculty comprises physicians who are experts in their fields, as well as high performing students from leading US medical schools. They’ve spent time “in the trenches” and know exactly what it takes to ace the Step 1 exam. As a result, the questions are high quality and robust. Plus, each question requires the critical thinking that is essential for success on the USMLE Step 1 exam. Check out the Pastest USMLE faculty page for more info.
2. Killer Features
Students are raving about the killer features of the Pastest USMLE Step 1 Qbank that set it apart as a unique and valuable Step 1 resource:
- Contextual clues are a unique and innovative feature which highlight the most critical information in a vignette, helping students to hone their test taking skills.
- Bite-sized videos break down topics into manageable chunks to help reinforce key high-yield concepts. Check them out on the Pastest YouTube channel.
- The Pastest mobile app is both highly popular and innovative, allowing students to study anytime, anywhere, even when they are offline.
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 references are included throughout the Qbank, soon to be updated for the 2018 edition.
- Cutting edge design with a sleek and user-friendly interface that takes USMLE test prep to the next level.
3. The numbers speak for themselves
- 2100+ high-yield Questions
- Used in 95% of U.S.medical schools
- 8,000+ students have prepped using the Pastest USMLE App
- Mobile app has received 92 5-star reviews on Google Play out of 115
- 22,000+ signed up for the free resource in the last 12 Months
- 365 5-star reviews on Trustpilot in 2017
What Pastest customers are saying:
- “The best site for test preparation…”
- “Great and challenging questions…”
- “Gives you the opportunity for glory and growth…”
- “A must-have for Boards Prep”
- “Unique and thought provoking clinical vignettes…”
- “My success can be attributed to Pastest…”
And one more bonus reason you should use Pastest as one of your Step 1 study resources? This one’s easy. You can sign up and use the full Qbank COMPLETELY FREE until August 31st 2018. Try the Pastest USMLE Step 1 Qbank now!